Radiant Resources’ Security Audits & Assessments
Often what we don’t know can hurt us. Your databases, networks and applications present a myriad of opportunities for bad actors to enter and extract sensitive information. Information security assessments are an effective tool to identifying and fixing issues in your enterprise's policies and an assessment offers the critical insight and data you need to develop the most effective cyber security strategy.
Radiant Resources’ Security Assessments are internal checks that are completed as a preliminary step prior to a full Security Audit. We work with you to understand your current security procedures, we compare them to the latest best practices. We provide a comprehensive review of not only physical attributes (networks, firewalls, hardware, etc.) but other areas including policy and standard operating procedures. We determine gaps and make recommendations to close them.
Radiant Resources Security Audits are formal overviews of your organization’s security systems and processes. We offer a comprehensive, in-depth, review of not only physical attributes (networks, firewalls, hardware, etc.) but other areas including policy and standard operating procedures. Radiant Resources brings decades of IT security expertise to every audit.
- Review your current risks and understand them in light of best practices and compliance requirements
- Document existing controls and security efforts already in place
- Identify risks to your data, and identify most sensitive data
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your current security initiatives
- Understand how your vulnerabilities can be exploited
- Align any risk management initiatives with security and business goals
- Consider personnel and physical security as it relates to your operations
- Ongoing PEN (Penetration) testing
Post Audit, we recommend regular security assessments and PEN testing as the best way to ensure your enterprise is doing all it can to prevent security breaches.